Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monday Made It!

I am linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made it.



Well I have been pretty busy lately. School started 3 weeks ago but I feel that I keep having to add things to my room. We have 37 students each this year so my partner teacher and I have had to make everything to 37. Not an easy thing to do when everything comes in 36 or less. $$$

So here are some projects that I have been working on.

The first one is a pic I took last summer that I found. These were most of the projects I made before I was a blogger.

1.

2. Now for this year. Can I just tell you that I am addicted to Krylon Fusion spray paint! You can paint all of the plastic items you have to match!! I went crazy last year doing it and it lasted all year. Soooo...I decided that I would do the one eye sore I had in my room. The multi-colored rolling cart. It did not match my colors so now they are a lovely shade of black :-)




3. I needed a job chart so I found this beauty....
Old pocket chart
and made this out of it....

4. The last item I have to share is a simple fix to a cute find. 
I stumbled across this school year calendar at Target. LOVED the polka dots!!
Polka dot calendar!!! Oh my!
Well, if you look a little closer, you will see that the advertising sticker that was on the front did not come off so well. I tried everything!!
YUCKY!
So here is how I fixed (covered) it.
Isn't this better!!
The last item is not something I made but I ordered. I found this lovely binder at Zazzle.com. You can personalize so many items on this site. I loved the binders so I designed this one for my planner. 
I just love everything to match!!
Well that is all for now. I have several more projects and pictures of my class to add later. I am waiting for my new blog design that Christi from Ms. Fultz's Corner is doing for me right now. I LOVE it!! Check back this week to check it out!