Saturday, October 19, 2013

"I'm first. No, I'm first!"

Have you had trouble keeping track of when students are ready to take Reading Counts or AR quizzes? I had students arguing about who was next last year, so I started having them write their numbers on the board when they were ready. Of course, it didn't look that great and had to be rewritten a lot.
So this year I made it more organized. I created smaller numbers and laminated them, used a header for Reading Counts (that is the program we use), and a smaller pocket chart. Of course, everything had to match my room! Now it looks like this...

So far it has been working pretty well. The students have done a great job keeping their number organized when they move it back and forth.
If you would like my system, you can find it at my TpT store. I also added AR Quiz items to the product if you use that system.
Just click HERE!

Let me know what you think!