Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Student Desk Organization


Hi All!

I am linking up for the first time with Miss DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday. I am using her title for this one as I am still figuring out how it all works. 

In my last school, I had large class sizes. (37 Fourth graders in one of the smallest classrooms) Here is how I solved the moving around and organization problem we had. 

Student Offices


Each table group was responsible for organizing their "office" at the end of every day. This pic is at the beginning of the year so some items are not there yet. Hand sanitizer on the top and binders on the bottom will be placed there too. All of their art supplies in the organizers on top. Everything in one place and they took their offices seriously! 

How do you organize in tight spaces?

Don't forget to link of with Wordless Wednesday

Keep Learning!